Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Twilight


1.18.02. I'm scared. What if my brother is the successful one and I'm the screw up sister who made all the wrong decisions and ends up with an abusive husband on welfare. How can anyone tell me to sit back and relax when the entire future existance of Robin Pollard is in my hands. Every move is critical. Every moment counts.

"Meet every situation, head on" -Psyhic TV

3.31.02. Happy Easter! Next week is Daylight Savings - yayy! I'm obsessed with the TV show Roswell. It's the best show ever. It's like my life. I'm Liz Parker.

David called me the other day and asked if we could go out sometime. I said 'yeah, I dunno.' He caught me off guard. But today Lana said I should date him. She said older guys know how to treat a girl, they are mature, they take you out... we'll see.

"Girls are like phones, we like to be held and talked to but if you push the wrong button, you'll be disconnected"

No comments: