Thursday, March 6, 2008

Check Your Shit


9.7.00. A week from today I will be 19. Steve Dipetre is 21 today. Grandmom will be 80 next week. Numbers. That's all they are.

I like my classes. College is so unlike high school because the people - you don't know them. Therefore you aren't really distracted in class. And it's so nice to not know stuff about people.

Chris and I went to Harrisburg on Saturday. It was really boring there. The train ride was nice though.

Tonight was the greatest show of my life. Less Than Jake took it away. There was so many people there. And EVERYONE was moving. It was soo great. I had a smile on my face as I sang along the whole time. I had the urge to crowdsurf. I jumped up hoping someone would lift me up but no such luck. Crowdsurfers are really annoying but I was superhuman at this point. Total ecastcy. People were shaking. I cannot even explain the high I get from shows. Every grudge, prejudice and bad feeling about anyone disappears. Everyone in the crowd is my best friend. We're all there to have a good time. Nothing irks me. I love myself completely. I love the music. The expression through it. It was an awesome night. It's raining now.

"On a Tuesday in the rain.." -LTJ

Old Habits Die Hard!!!

No comments: