Thursday, March 6, 2008

La de da

4.7.02. "You got yourself into this mess, it's not my fault"

"I wish you could just know me better, that's all"

"Don't you get it? I LIKE HURTING YOU. I ENJOY HURTING YOU. IT GIVES ME PLEASURE TO SEE YOU IN PAIN. I'M AN ASSHOLE. BUT I DO A PRETTY GOOD JOB COVERING IT UP."

(sobs, tears flowing uncontrollably....mental pain)

"Listen, I don't feel good inside. When I was little, I spent a lot of time in hospitals. I never felt good since then or even before".

(Disappointment Sadness Animosity Fear Anger Defeat)

(the realization that things will never change) <-----------

"Talk. Say something".

(absolute terror)

Help me please.

"Sometimes I just get in a bad mood and I don't know why. I have to be mean to everyone around me. And then 1/2 hour later I'm fine".

[Invalid excuse]

"It could be so much better than this" -Get Up Kids

No comments: