Thursday, March 6, 2008

Alive



2.6.08. Tonight I am filled with hope. Brian is leaving in 3 days and I've been frightened by and dwelling on that fact but tonight I feel like a strong warrior. I am fine on my own. I'm strong, beautiful and able.

Sometimes I get down or stuck in a perspective but I have great friends to pull me through and keep me going. Shelly and I started a creative writing group and though it is only 3 people right now, it felt grand!

I can't wait to make this place mine. I have big ideas. I'm going to love my life and love myself and not worry about boys and the drama. I will work on cultivating friendships with men and women and most of all just live the love and share the stories. That is why I must write. I want others to be strong and perservere.

"The body is a fragile thing but the heart can hold on to something forever"

I'm beginning to think humans aren't a monogomous sex. I feel bitter towards women for allowing themselves to be cheated on and for letting themselves get involved with a man who is involved.

"I know that you're leaving, you must have your reasons. The season is calling, your pictures are falling down" -Blink 182

When I was little, I never imagined that infidelity would be such a factor in my life. I didn't even know there was such a thing! I hate it. It seems inevitable that it will wreck havoc on any relationship.

"I feel sad today on the inside of my skin" -Sabrina Ward Harrison

1 person to fulfill emotional, sexual and physical needs. So freakin romantic to me but maybe not realistic. I wish I could just understand it. Is there a healthy, stable guy out there who isn't cocky?

No comments: