Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Anything



2.25.02.
"This girl looks like she might not be boring" -Dany Sloan's first impression of me.

I'm Robin Pollard and I really feel like life is a rollercoster. I feel crazed. Sometimes I will go to great lengths to win approval. Last night I begged Dany to take me to Shampoo because Aaron was going. What's wrong with me?! It's not like he even wants to see me.

Geez, anyway what I really want to talk about is how there's this moment inside where we decide to let someone in. It's like this little doorway we keep closed but there's a few people we open the door for. We let them pass through that place of insecurity, of fear. We say to ourselves, I'm going to let this person in and hopefully they'll accept me. It's really weird how that works.

"Long nights, hard times, everything that makes you feel tired, I think I gotta get away from you" -Piebald

Who cares? I don't care. I have enough baggage to sort through to have to carry somebody else's.

Ew this guy at my work, he's like 30, and he asked me if I ever wanted to hang out. I'm like um child molester much. Damn.

"Everyone falls in love sometime, I don't know bout you but it ain't a crime"


3.1.02. Okay, it's March 1st and this is what I've been thinking. I've heard people say that a person has made them feel a certain way but then I've talked to the person and they're like 'what?! I never tried to make them think that' So maybe it's not some love force afterall, maybe it's just in people's minds. For example, this guy Dan in my dorm likes Nicole, my roommate and he tells me how she just makes him feel special and how they have really great conversation and all this stuff but she's like 'What?! Ew I never tried to give him any signals'. So it's like...maybe when you think there's just 'something' about someone...maybe it's all you and what you want and the other person isn't trying at all and could be pretty clueless about how you feel. Wow. Weird.

Dude-it's Spring Break!!

No comments: