Wednesday, March 5, 2008

20's


7.8.07. The 20's have been an interesting time period in my life - very crucial. I've reached a midpoint where I'm about a month away from turning 26, I feel like I'm having a mid-decade crisis! I graduated college, got married and held two jobs. I'm offically a grown up with professional experience. Child rearing is still at least 5 years away. And money is well - scarce. I'm praying we get out of here. I want to go home but I'm not sure Brian is ready to hear that.

"Telling the truth in love is like exposing the underside of my wings. We see that part only when we fly"

My biggest emotional struggle is that I want to figure out my life's work. Is it writing or holistic health? Or both? College wasn't really a fun time for me and if I could do it over I'd do a lot of things differently. Academically, socially. I'd go back and change it. College was kind of an inbetween place for me. I feel like I wasted a free education when I could have focused on Nutrition a long time ago but now it's too late. I wish I had taken a few years off before college, done administrative work first - cleared my head. But either way, I guess I'll survive.

"What happens after age 9? Because of the fear we don't trust our life, our story, our magic"

No comments: