Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Worst Summer Ever.


8.1.01. I'm going to quit my job at Reference tomorrow. I can't take it anymore. I have these next few weeks off and I need to heal. I can't check my email. I know whatever he wrote isn't going to be something I can stand. I need to be stronger first. I went to see Wendy and she recommended medicine. So I made an appointment with a doctor in two weeks. I wish it were sooner. Give me drugs dammit. It hurts so bad. No desire, just no desire.

Been sleeping a LOT lately. Sleep is my escape. I heard Brad got 1st in his jiu jitsu tournament. I wish I had something like that I really excelled in.

"If I had it in me, to stop my random thoughts and my dumb dreams, I could deal with this non-stop spinning world" -LTJ

8.17.01. I went to Stone Harbour with Janine for two days. We went to see American Pie 2 and we went in the ocean but it was cold. We left early though because Janine doesn't really like the beach a whole lot. Then we went to the X Games with her friend Lee and his girlfriend. It was fun. Jess let us go backstage when CKY played. All these kids were asking for Jess's autograph. We had VIP box seats so it was awesome. We got to watch the vert skateboarding event. Tony Hawk and Andy McDonal won. Everyone had to wait like two hours to get into the games but we went right in bc we were VIP! It rocked. Then we went to the CKY3 premiere and Janine got to go backstage. HIM and CKY played. The video was very funny. I got introduced to P.J. aka Johnny Knoxville, he was really nice. He showed us his Wawa tattoo.

"Footprints give us clues to where we are. All we ever wanted was an answer" -CKY

8.27.01. I'm in my dorm and it's awesome! I'm meeting new people. Everything is awesome, rock on! My dorm is nice and quiet. I don't have to worry about Heather blasting her music. And it's so close to everything. I don't have to walk so far. There's always people walking by our room b/c it's right by the stairs. I played nintendo today with Wingzie's roommate Aaron. I went to dinner with Janine, Kelly and Kyle. I played volleyball and a lot of people showed up that I wouldn't normally see. Kelly's never here though b/c she's with Joel a lot. He's nice but I think she needs to lose him b/c he ties her down and this is college!

"I think I think I know it all, how can I be sure, of the things I've grown to know about?" -LTJ

No comments: