Sunday, March 9, 2008

WCU


9.3.01. I'm having breathing problems. I think it's an unconscious response to something. It is severely quiet here. I ate dinner with my parents the past two nights. My mom always has a sad look in her eyes. I don't like it. She said she is losing her ability to write.

"I'm breaking down, I'm burning out and it's not funny like on television" -LTJ

I like having a desk. It makes me want to write. I never sit at my desk in my room at home. I had a dream about Allison last night. I dreamed she was happy to see me and that seeing her was soo important to me. I was searching frantically for her. I have this dream a lot.

"And how this town, it keeps you pinned down, the same old song from years ago" -LTJ

I have a really great family. I love them so much and it scares me to think that one day they'll be gone. I want to find out as much as I can about them. They are so precious. Life is. My mom was saying that her and dad never fight and I'm like how is that possible? Fighting in a relationship is all I know. My mom was like, 'There's no need to fight. We work out our differences'. This seems so impossible to me. They make it sound so simple.

"The world keeps on spinning, inside my head it keeps on spinning" -LTJ

I'm reading a really good book for Interpersonal Comm called 'Dance with Anger' I am done already and we weren't even supposed to start it til mid sememster! But that's how I am with those self-help books. I completely swallow up the information like a starving child.

"Do you think you're better off alone?" -Alice Deejay

No comments: