Sunday, March 9, 2008

Current


3.8.08. I think all the feelings that take place inside of me on a daily basis are just beautiful. Living the experience, as raw and messy as it can be is truly joyful and elating. I can survive and I can overcome. I've learned that pain is temporary and that life is juicy even with it's pits.

I think I should write a musical, the next big broadway. Starring me.

"I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean. Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens. Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance. And if you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance" -LeeAnn Womack

I read this very witty book at the bookstore yesterday. It was called The 10 Women you will be before you're 35 by Alison James. It listed them as:

1) The New Graduate - Now what?
2) The Dollarless Diva - Cereal, tuna and a whole lotta debt
3) The WorkerBee - I can do it all baby
4) The Party Girl - Like, call me on my cell
5) The Body Conscious Babe - Vitamins and mineral water
6) The Chameleon - I'll have what he's having
7) The Crisis Chick - Junk food and sleep
8) The Wirl - Half Woman, Half Girl - Call me Ma'am and you'll die
9) Ms. Independence - Empress of the Universe
10) The True You

Movie to watch: The Last Kiss

"He who has health has hope. And he who has hope has everything" -Arabian Proverb

No comments: