Sunday, March 9, 2008

Stampedes



10.2.01. Did I ever mention how everything inspires me? I love my journals. I really do. They listen to me, wholeheartedly. Writing, my companion.

"And when I think of how I'm feeling right now, somehow I still remember how I felt four years ago" -LTJ

The country is officially at war now. I am really upset about it. I had nightmares last night. I dreamed that this girl I know was getting some dental surgery to fix her teeth but the anastesia would kill her afterwards. It didn't make any sense to me. Why do one thing to try and fix the problem when you would die and not even see the results? I think this dream was a metaphor for not understanding why the terrorists would fly planes into the World Trade Center when they wouldn't live to see the reaction of people.

"Trust the one who hesitates and thinks before delivering their response"

Tai from work was telling me that sex is so special and if you give yourself to someone in that way, they can figure out everything about you, he said there's no more mystery. Is that true?

No comments: