Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dealbreakers


4.30.08 "All I know is that I don't know...all I know is that I don't know nothing". -Operation Ivy

Some of my friends have been buzzing about dealbreakers lately. I have been giving it some thought. To an extent, I agree with my friend Joy. She says that ultimately, if you are really truly into someone - there are No dealbreakers. This resonates true on a lot of levels. Think about what you will deal with and put up with over someone you are smitten for. It can be both good and bad. But at the same time, we should all have standards, things that we know we should not stand for, or things that just won't work for us compatibility-wise.

For me personally, there has only ever been one dealbreaker - the ability to trust someone. When that is gone, I know the deal is over.

"You've lost your way with words, at least that's what I've heard. You've lost your way with words, and for me, what could be worse?" - The Starting Line

No comments: