Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Moonlighting


6.4.99. So much has changed since last year and I can only imagine the differences to come next year. I know I cannot accept things anymore, or put my mind to sleep. I must always question and challenge to understand and be free. I cannot describe my lonlines, but is it really that bad? Do I want anyone to share it with?

"We have a screen of ideas between us and another person, so we never really meet that person." - Krishnamurti

Writing Obstacles
- I never know where to begin
- I always feel overwhelmed with ideas, they come and go too quickly
- I feel unoriginal
- I feel limited by time
- I fear my work won't be understood
- I fear my work will be rejected
- I feel it's too much work for me to handle
- I don't know how to tie it all together
- I don't know which ideas are really good
- I wish I could better bring to life the images from my head but I can't draw what I visualize

No comments: