Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Haiku Poems

Waiting impatiently
For affection
From you

Learning of your selfishness
My tolerance
Grows thin

Watching trains in Norristown
I think
What a waste of my time

Unappreciating my presence
I mirror
Your cold ways

Seeing a lady from church at Planned Parenthood
I think
God is with me

Sitting in Dr. Kimmey's office
My life's puzzle is unsolved
Peice by peice

Black monstrosity
Drooling pest
Reynolds cat

Shower running
Mirrors steamed
69ing in water

Cran-orange juice
Muggy kitchen
Summer at Bellingham

Roleta screen saver
Mattress on floor
Brad's house again

My crotch tingles
Through thoughts
Of You

We don't say
"I love you"
Anymore

Sharp pain
Shiny silver ring
Rites of passage

Steel 10G needle
Driving through skin
Happy 18th Birthday

Bodies entwined in passion
Static screeching nosie
Merzbow

Splattered paint on walls
Lying in your king-sized bed
I'm screaming inside

Anticipating an orgasm
The phone rings
During sex

Old buildings
Rotting industrial decay
You feel right at home

At the peak of my anger
You smile
I'm in love

I feel the sun's warmth
As we masterbate
In your grandmother's outdoor shower

Collecting seashells
on Cape Henlopen
Spending Labor Day with you

Winching in pain from menstural cramps
I breath a sigh
Of relief
written 9.3.99

No comments: