Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hello Gorgeous!


Hi blog, I'm back!! Really, I am this time. I've been meaning to write sooner but there's just been so much going on in my life and I haven't known where to start. But here is as good a place as any.

Reflecting on prior entries, wow - sometimes I write a LOT. I'm going to focus on keeping my blogs succinct because I know it can get overwhelming to read so much at one time and who really has that much time on their hands anyhow?

But what I promise to give you is a regular peek into my life, my thoughts and feelings, the most fragile parts of myself; to share what I'm learning, exploring, and improving upon so that I can best navigate through this puzzle of a world.

I've been living at the beach for more than a year now and it's feeling more and more like home every day. But I miss my girlfriends in Orlando a great deal because they are some of the most wonderful people I have ever met and I haven't been so lucky as to find close girlfriends yet here.

No matter how well things are going, you always need a true friend whose couch you can take safe harbor on, whose shoulder you can lay your head to rest when you've had a bad day, and with whom you can smile and laugh over a cup of hot tea while you share the lighter details of your days.

So tonight I'm asking the Universe to send me some fun-loving, loyal girlfriends in the Palm Beach area, available immediately for couching, scrapbook evenings and other girlie adventures!

1 comment:

Shelly S said...

I got choked up reading this. I miss our post-work chats, with cups of tea in hand. I miss you so much.