Friday, August 14, 2009

A Year Gone By


I haven’t written a blog on here in a whole year – wow. And what a strange and transformational year it’s been for me. We are all in the ever present process of evolving, growing, changing, and reinventing. Despite losing what I thought was the love of my life, a marriage, and the hopes and dreams we shared together over the course of five years, I have found that I still have all the love and abundance one needs; through strong, wonderfully supportive friendships, loving family members, and the incredible and endlessly fascinating relationship I have with myself.

I am living and creating the life I want each and every day. I am reminded that, and hope to continually remind others, that happiness is an internal factor. Nothing in this physical world can provide a permanent sense of satisfaction if you haven’t tapped into your light within. We are all the same and we are all connected and that is why you should express yourself freely to the world, so that others may feel less alone. In healing others, you too become healed. I wish to share with you poems, song lyrics, articles, and personal experiences as a resource to foster inner growth and cultivate your own spiritual wisdom. I wish you all deep, conscious awareness, and a flashlight to discover and radiate light on your own inner beauty.

Shine on,
Robin :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have returned! I look forward to many inspiring posts, my friend. :)